super big reliefs of the day

  1. Finishing Othello (not that I was worried about finishing it, (I LOVE that play), but a lot of jealousy can get to a person after awhile.
  2. Ending a texting conversation. Stress over.
  3. Also, not having to worry about playing the role of hostess (woot, woot!) Major stressor of my week defeated! Booyah! (Note to self: I feel more comfortable being a guest rather than a hostess. Why this is, I don't know. What I do know is that I am super relieved that I get to be the guest tomorrow).
  4. Not having to clean apartment because of #3.
  5. Getting most of my list of stuff done for the day (still working on it - it's getting there).
  6. Not having to walk through the rain (although I have an umbrella, it's not that exciting when nobody is there to sing with).
  7. Not having to cook dinner for myself (Relief Society, I love you!)
So there you have it, I am sufficiently relieved!

Comments

  1. I would like to hear more about #2 and #3.

    Hope you are having a good day!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I clarified #3 earlier today. But #2 involves the same person - why it is awkward for me to text my own cousin, I don't know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady