new years in the bag
Not to brag or anything, but I'm pretty sure 2012 is going to be the most successful year of my limited existence, judging on the number of New Year's Resolutions I've already completed (and it's only January 6! Diggity dog!). Granted, most people do these things on a day-to-day basis, but hey! These are milestones for me. Thus, I feel successful.
- Driving on the freeway for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th times all by myself.
- Parallel parking all by myself and NOT falling into the gutter (not that the falling into the gutter thing has ever happened before and not that there was a gutter for me to fall in. Still, I'm proud that I parked without having the possibility of replacing an axle).
- Driving in downtown SLC all by myself.
Chuckle or chortle if you will, but judging by my current success rate, it's going to be a good year.
I like this. :) Way to go Jessica! I agree that it will be a great year! :) Love you and miss you!
ReplyDelete