lessons learned by 1/2 of the newlywed

  1. Married people have to brush and floss their teeth, too.
  2. FAFSA doesn't take into account that spouses save up money for law school (this is a fact I less than appreciate).
  3. Sometimes it's nice to have five wall clocks that were gifted on the premise, "It's time to say 'I love you.'"
  4. David can be responsible with a microwave (not that this really surprised me).
  5. I can make the same three meals over and over and over again without too many hiccups.
  6. David can eat the same three meals over and over and over again without too many stomachaches.
  7. It is impossible to deep freeze wedding cakes for a year, especially when the frosting calls my name every time I open the refrigerator door.
  8. Vacuuming only takes 3.4380924 minutes (approximately speaking).
  9. Cookbooks are fascinating reading material, especially when all of the recipes have some sort of chocolate in them.
  10. Life is always always ALWAYS better when you have your best friend around.
This list is to be continued in the coming months (unless I suddenly get smarter in the next day or two).

Comments

  1. I love you, bestest bud! :) And I love our plethura of clocks! And our daily meals! And our wedding cake frosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate lesson #1. But it's too expensive not to. You guys are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady