eavesdropping...
I'm sitting down the hall from a girl who is on the telephone. At first I thought she was talking to herself, mostly because she was not holding a phone and she was playing with her hair all while talking. I then realized that I could hear the other half of the conversation, as in she had the other line on speaker phone. And I found myself thinking, "Hm. That's convenient."
It's made for interesting listening. She has now complained about at least 4 different men in her life who have either cheated on her so she's cheated on them, or their sick of her and she's sick of them, or vacations she wants to go on with her roommates and these men. It's all very interesting, although quite ridiculous. Personally, I wouldn't talk on speakerphone in a public hallway, let alone talk in public about the drama of my private life.
But I shouldn't judge. I also shouldn't eavesdrop.
But she is on speakerphone...
It's made for interesting listening. She has now complained about at least 4 different men in her life who have either cheated on her so she's cheated on them, or their sick of her and she's sick of them, or vacations she wants to go on with her roommates and these men. It's all very interesting, although quite ridiculous. Personally, I wouldn't talk on speakerphone in a public hallway, let alone talk in public about the drama of my private life.
But I shouldn't judge. I also shouldn't eavesdrop.
But she is on speakerphone...
Comments
Post a Comment