express my opinion?

Yes, I do think that I am an expert at the art. So much so that I remove all doubt from the possibility that I am afraid of saying what I think, that I am bold and fearless and ready to be a martyr for the cause.

On a second thought, if I can't tell what a person is thinking, if they look unhappy with what I am saying, if they seem angered by or opposed to my opinion, I stop talking.

Enter Silence.

Tomorrow: The day in which I more completely express myself and say what I think without allowing myself to be swayed by the opinions of others. I am fearless, tra la la la. And it will be a piece of cake (as long as I am blindfolded and have earplugs).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady