breakup #2
Dear Firefox,
I don't mean to be accusatory or inflammatory, but you did not keep your pinky promise. I thought when I broke up with Internet Explorer you and me were going to be best friends forever. But yet again, in one of my most dire circumstances, you abandoned me. While I sat there, watching you crash again and again and again, I banged my head on the wall again and again and again. I had a paper to write and research to do and quizzes to take. But did you care? No! And do you know how much I care for you and your stinkiness? Not very much!
I hate to do this to you, but I can't be patient any longer. Google Chrome is willing to work with me and help me the rest of this semester. Until you can prove yourself... that is, if you can prove yourself, I may reconsider.
Formerly yours,
Jessica
Comments
Post a Comment