sickie piggie
I feel like a sick pig.
Oh, don't worry, I'm not trying to complain. Being a sick pig has been great, aside from the fact that I can't say the word "oink" without my sinuses wiggin' out on me. And once my sinuses go crazy, all snot literally breaks loose (I just learned that I can sneeze mucous out of my mouth and my nose at the same time. Cool, huh? I could be Spider Man's new arch-nemesis and shoot snot onto his webs that will adversely react with his own spider spray so that he gets stuck on them. Not only that, anyone who touches my murderous mucous will instantly be plagued by blinding sneezes! Muhahahaha!). And then my throat becomes coated with the stuff so that I can't talk without sounding like a warbling chipmunk. And before you know it, the junky gunk moves up into the outer reaches of my nose and hardens, making it impossible to breathe again.
Oink. oink. oink.
Huzzah for contracting the best head cold ever! It's the sickest, piggiest one yet!
Oh, don't worry, I'm not trying to complain. Being a sick pig has been great, aside from the fact that I can't say the word "oink" without my sinuses wiggin' out on me. And once my sinuses go crazy, all snot literally breaks loose (I just learned that I can sneeze mucous out of my mouth and my nose at the same time. Cool, huh? I could be Spider Man's new arch-nemesis and shoot snot onto his webs that will adversely react with his own spider spray so that he gets stuck on them. Not only that, anyone who touches my murderous mucous will instantly be plagued by blinding sneezes! Muhahahaha!). And then my throat becomes coated with the stuff so that I can't talk without sounding like a warbling chipmunk. And before you know it, the junky gunk moves up into the outer reaches of my nose and hardens, making it impossible to breathe again.
Oink. oink. oink.
Huzzah for contracting the best head cold ever! It's the sickest, piggiest one yet!
Comments
Post a Comment