dogged

Ten years and a couple of days ago, I met my best furry friend:
Meet Sophie, my wirey Jack Russell Terrier (although she is more terror than terrier, but I still love her). It's crazy to me that ten years have passed since I bought her. I wish I had more pictures of those first couple of days with a new puppy, but this is the only one I have on my computer. Alas, I'll spare you the cute puppy pictures a little longer, and instead share the crazy beast that has been my longtime friend.

This is before her hair got super crazy (although the rest of her was crazy before her hair went poof).
And now she looks like a sheep.
One of these days we'll shear her (her bangs are a little out of control). I will say, however, that I find great satisfaction in french braiding her fur (although I'm pretty sure she doesn't share in my same sense of accomplishment).
But until then, we'll celebrate the dog that barks like a banshee; steals cookies off of the counter when everyone is looking; perks her ears when the phrase "do you want..." is spoken, knowing that a walk isn't too far behind; and cuddles like a champion. Huzzah for my Sophie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady