fourthed
Confession #1: Taking pictures of fireworks is hard.
Confession #2: Watching fireworks explode is much easier. Which is what we did (although I'll be honest and admit that I rocked the picture taking aspect. Let me tell you, my photography skills are the result of pure, unadulterated talent, as evidenced by the pictures below).

Since we live rather close to the mountains, we hiked up a trail in the semi-darkness to watch fireworks on the Fourth of July. Though the fireworks were small, the whole valley was lit with color as we watched over a dozen firework shows all at once. It was quite the sight, and one that I hope will be a yearly Independence Day tradition.
Also, David was really proud of the fact that he made an all-American dinner (I told you he was a gourmet chef). It made my night, especially since I was crunching my way through a beastly paper.
On a happier note, the waffles were fantastic, as were the fish sticks. I think I rather like being an American.
Confession #2: Watching fireworks explode is much easier. Which is what we did (although I'll be honest and admit that I rocked the picture taking aspect. Let me tell you, my photography skills are the result of pure, unadulterated talent, as evidenced by the pictures below).
Since we live rather close to the mountains, we hiked up a trail in the semi-darkness to watch fireworks on the Fourth of July. Though the fireworks were small, the whole valley was lit with color as we watched over a dozen firework shows all at once. It was quite the sight, and one that I hope will be a yearly Independence Day tradition.
On a happier note, the waffles were fantastic, as were the fish sticks. I think I rather like being an American.
Comments
Post a Comment