rock on!
A few nights ago David and I went to a real, live rock concert. It was exciting and anxiety inducing at the same time (so much noise! so many people! so much of all the things!). I've never been to a real, live rock concert with real, live rock stars and all of the other real, live things that make their appearances at such events. Personally, I'm content to jam with Beethoven and Chopin, but it was still fun. The people watching was superb.
Also, I wasn't expecting it to be so loud. My ears were still ringing when we left the concert, which I guess means I'll need a hearing aid five years sooner (or something like that). Because of the noise, I couldn't help but think of this:
And rather than singing all of the real, live songs sung by the real, live band, we went to bed singing along with Mr. Ricky Gervais and drinking a celebrity glass of warm milk. It was a most excellent way to end an exciting day.
Also, I wasn't expecting it to be so loud. My ears were still ringing when we left the concert, which I guess means I'll need a hearing aid five years sooner (or something like that). Because of the noise, I couldn't help but think of this:
Comments
Post a Comment