commanding life

Dear Life,

Slow down. Speed up. Move over. Stop. Go on. Don't. Please. You can do it! Give it up. What the?!? Yes. How about not... Why not? Because. Jump in. Get out. Far out. Walk away. Come closer. Jump on it. Call me. Go away. Come back. No, please. I wonder... Don't ask. Just wait. Hurry. Sleep on it. Wake up. Decide now. Run. Don't go. Save it. Get a grip. Throw it out. Lock it up. Remember. Listen. Just ignore it. Stab it. Slap a band-aid on it. Dance. Jump. Twirl. Fall. Get up. Don't cry. Forget it. Press play. Fast forward. Rewind. Skip it. Forget it. Fix it. Change it. Change me.

Sincerely,

Jessica

Comments

  1. You forgot spork! Just kidding. I have no idea what this is about. Haha. But it seemed fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this. :) And I love you, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite posts.. I love this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady