meh.
So it's September... and I haven't written much of anything... and I haven't felt like writing much of anything...
I attribute my wordless state to the fact that M. LSAT is sucking the life and soul out of me (actually, this is a lie. I rather enjoy studying for the LSAT, but maybe that's because I am one of those weirdos who actually likes to do logic puzzles). Or maybe it's because I'm working more than I'm studying and spend all day answering question after question after question after question (and actually, this is not a lie. I really do spend most of the day helping students/fellow supervisors/other associates with various baffling financial aid problems. And like the LSAT, I rather enjoy it. It's kind of nice to find fulfillment in something, ya know?). Or maybe it's because I'm just too anxious to say anything right now (like the above sentence, this is very much the truth. I'd like to say that I am anxious (in a good way, of course) for all those awesome things that come with the rainbow after the end of a long series of floods. But today and tomorrow and the next day and the day after that have to happen first. And somehow I have to manage to solve the world's problems (and then some) before then).
Meh.
I hate being wordless.
I attribute my wordless state to the fact that M. LSAT is sucking the life and soul out of me (actually, this is a lie. I rather enjoy studying for the LSAT, but maybe that's because I am one of those weirdos who actually likes to do logic puzzles). Or maybe it's because I'm working more than I'm studying and spend all day answering question after question after question after question (and actually, this is not a lie. I really do spend most of the day helping students/fellow supervisors/other associates with various baffling financial aid problems. And like the LSAT, I rather enjoy it. It's kind of nice to find fulfillment in something, ya know?). Or maybe it's because I'm just too anxious to say anything right now (like the above sentence, this is very much the truth. I'd like to say that I am anxious (in a good way, of course) for all those awesome things that come with the rainbow after the end of a long series of floods. But today and tomorrow and the next day and the day after that have to happen first. And somehow I have to manage to solve the world's problems (and then some) before then).
Meh.
I hate being wordless.
Comments
Post a Comment