chopped
A couple of days ago, I was having troubles with my beastly hair (I mean, look at that gross straggler that didn't want to stay in my facial ponytail!)...
So I chopped off my problems and gave them to someone else to deal with!
(I apologize for having such a serious expression in this picture. I'm not very good at taking self-portraits and was going a little crazy because the lighting in our apartment is so awful and because my nose looked extra large whenever I smiled. So I finally took a non-smiling picture and called it good). I guess you could say I'm looking concerned for whoever inherited my hair - it's a beast, and I'm glad to be rid of it! Also, Locks of Love is the best! As far as I know, they haven't rejected my donation...yet.
Anyways, huzzah for chopping off a foot! (twelve inches of hair, that is. I usually try not to let my toes play with knives). I'd have to say, I don't really miss my dwarf days (although I do miss some of the cool braids I did to keep my hair out of harms way).
Speaking of harms way, the Kodak photo editor that came with my camera is a little outdated and only has a couple of "fun" settings for pictures (like cartoon and coloring book). I thought it would be funny if I cartoonified myself, and this is what came out:
Same picture as above, only with a black eye! I didn't know photo editors could be so violent!
Speaking of photo editors (and then I will stop randomizing this post), I think this picture is still my all-time favorite:
Maybe when I finally get around to posting my wedding pictures, I will invade them with maggots first (since everyone knows that everything looks/tastes/smells better after being feasted on by maggots).
And with that, I'm going to eat some chocolate. It seems like the right thing to do after talking about maggots.
So I chopped off my problems and gave them to someone else to deal with!
(I apologize for having such a serious expression in this picture. I'm not very good at taking self-portraits and was going a little crazy because the lighting in our apartment is so awful and because my nose looked extra large whenever I smiled. So I finally took a non-smiling picture and called it good). I guess you could say I'm looking concerned for whoever inherited my hair - it's a beast, and I'm glad to be rid of it! Also, Locks of Love is the best! As far as I know, they haven't rejected my donation...yet.
Anyways, huzzah for chopping off a foot! (twelve inches of hair, that is. I usually try not to let my toes play with knives). I'd have to say, I don't really miss my dwarf days (although I do miss some of the cool braids I did to keep my hair out of harms way).
Speaking of harms way, the Kodak photo editor that came with my camera is a little outdated and only has a couple of "fun" settings for pictures (like cartoon and coloring book). I thought it would be funny if I cartoonified myself, and this is what came out:
Same picture as above, only with a black eye! I didn't know photo editors could be so violent!
Speaking of photo editors (and then I will stop randomizing this post), I think this picture is still my all-time favorite:
Maybe when I finally get around to posting my wedding pictures, I will invade them with maggots first (since everyone knows that everything looks/tastes/smells better after being feasted on by maggots).
And with that, I'm going to eat some chocolate. It seems like the right thing to do after talking about maggots.




Comments
Post a Comment