my kind of day

Grey-green rainy days are my favorite because they remind me of this place:
Here's another view where you can see the lake better:
 And yet another...
This is Grasmere in England's Lake District, home of William Wordsworth. And I love it. I think it is one (of many!) English locales that I wish I could frequent often. If ever I was in the witness protection program, this would be one of the many places I would love to go. I'm pretty sure I'd be tempted to hike around all day (with a Jack Russell and a husband by my side, of course) since the weather is more than ideal.

Today I've already been on my walk (sans rain, unfortunately), but hopefully tomorrow will be just as lovely. Huzzah for spring!

P.S. I know I've been slacking on writing about England, but I'm still trying to figure out if my summer is going to be a still-life or a crazy-life. I think today I've finally made my decision about what I'm going to do, so hopefully tomorrow I'll have news to report. Until then, England has been shelved (but I will get to it, I promise!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady