more things

Yes, there is a lot going on, and yes, I know I shouldn't be blogging because yes, finals are calling my name, but yes, the weather is amazing, and yes, there is a new bus driver, and yes, I miss the old one because yes, he always dropped me off at the right spot, but yes, I made it to class in one piece, and yes, I'm wondering if I will pass one of my classes because yes, I gave my heart and soul to other projects, and yes, I am running out of time, and why yes, I am also out of steam, but yes is the word I will say when David let's me buy this puppy:
(Well, just one of these puppies. I think I want a blue one.)
Actually, he's already kinda sorta promised that if I survive this semester with a relative amount of grace and poise (read: very few anxiety attacks), that he will buy me one. I'm just a little bit excited. Just think of the bread! And the cookies! And the bread! And the awesome smells! And just the wonderful goodness of it all.

And yes, this is the face I will make when all is said and done:
Huzzah for the things!

Comments

  1. Love it. :) Bryan made some bread in our similar machine today....aaaand took all 5 loaves to a party thing he had for the class he TA'd...and I didn't get ANY. So sad. We need a redo of that so I can steal a piece first. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5 loaves?!? That's awesome! From where I stand now, that would take me fifteen years to make without a mixer . . . You just made me even more excited :) (But I am sorry you didn't get any---he needs to fix that for sure :)).

      Delete
  2. You are awesome woman!!! You should get the lighter blue one and we will be twins because that is the one I'm saving my pennies for. :) Can't wait for the craziness to die down too so we can be running buddies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! (I'm waffling between that one (I think the color's name is "ice") and the "cornflower" one. I've definitely been studying the right things the last few weeks ;)). And yes to being running buddies! I'm super excited for this summer! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady