paper writing (as i currently know it)

my organization is all over the place in a jumble of words that jump from here to there to everywhere that really don't have much to do with any subject whatsoever, especially not the one I am trying to write about, which in all honesty, should be interesting since I love C.S. Lewis and want to run away to Narnia, which is a fascinating country or parallel universe (as Clive Staples himself would call it) with talking animals and humans of all shapes and sizes (including gnomes! which also have the name of earthmen (or the Green Lady's henchmen (it's a shame they get a bad rap in The Silver Chair, the book that happens to be the object of my literary studies in combination with Christian interpretative theory (which is quite fascinating despite the fact that I don't know what I am talking about or how to effectively communicate my ideas in an organized manner)))).

Huzzah for paper writing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady