shoeless...
It's raining! It's pouring! Huzzah for glorious weather!
While walking home from campus today, I donned my rain slicker (and in case you didn't know, I carry both it and my spork with me everywhere I go. You never know when you'll be caught unawares in the rain or with a delicious meal in front of you). I splashed in the puddles again, only this time I had my flip flops on. Unfortunately, they don't have any traction whatsoever (which meant that I would most likely slip, fall, and break my neck if I started hydroplaning on the pavement). So I made the executive decision to disrobe my feet and walk home barefoot. Huzzah for splashing in puddles! Definitely the best decision I made this Monday.
As a result, I've changed my mind about wanting a pair Wellies (although they are on my list of random shoes to buy when I have random money to spend). Instead, I want to get me some of these beauties. Don't they look awesome?!? It's like walking barefoot, but not!

Random Confession: I really like sport shoes. A lot. Not that I ever buy any spur of the moment. Maybe someday if my bursae like me enough to humor me I will be able to invest in some awesome foot apparel.
While walking home from campus today, I donned my rain slicker (and in case you didn't know, I carry both it and my spork with me everywhere I go. You never know when you'll be caught unawares in the rain or with a delicious meal in front of you). I splashed in the puddles again, only this time I had my flip flops on. Unfortunately, they don't have any traction whatsoever (which meant that I would most likely slip, fall, and break my neck if I started hydroplaning on the pavement). So I made the executive decision to disrobe my feet and walk home barefoot. Huzzah for splashing in puddles! Definitely the best decision I made this Monday.
As a result, I've changed my mind about wanting a pair Wellies (although they are on my list of random shoes to buy when I have random money to spend). Instead, I want to get me some of these beauties. Don't they look awesome?!? It's like walking barefoot, but not!

Random Confession: I really like sport shoes. A lot. Not that I ever buy any spur of the moment. Maybe someday if my bursae like me enough to humor me I will be able to invest in some awesome foot apparel.
Comments
Post a Comment