flight
to use my legs to tremble speed and fly,
to leap, to soar above the puckered ground,
I spread my wings and with the zephyrs sigh,
a swallowed gulp, a fearful whispered sound.
I close my eyes and let the wind take flight,
and with the jetted streams I softing soar,
into the warming sun, of endless bright
I find myself, my mind and heart implore.
above the sea I skiff, my fingers trail
the cool and tender belly of the waves,
spreading my soul, into horizons sail
I billow, trust in journey's will to save.
yet tumbling to the ground, a hurried plunge,
as dreams awake, to life again I lunge.
to leap, to soar above the puckered ground,
I spread my wings and with the zephyrs sigh,
a swallowed gulp, a fearful whispered sound.
I close my eyes and let the wind take flight,
and with the jetted streams I softing soar,
into the warming sun, of endless bright
I find myself, my mind and heart implore.
above the sea I skiff, my fingers trail
the cool and tender belly of the waves,
spreading my soul, into horizons sail
I billow, trust in journey's will to save.
yet tumbling to the ground, a hurried plunge,
as dreams awake, to life again I lunge.
Comments
Post a Comment