where's the cream filling?

Can I tell you a secret? You know, one of those dark, mysterious tidbits thousands have died trying to reveal? If I tell you, I'll have to kill you. So if you value life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, stop reading now. If not, you are a brave soul indeed.

*insert nervous gulping sound here*

IloveHostesscupcakeslotsandlotsandlotsandlotsandlots.

*insert sigh of relief here*

It's kind of nice to have that weight off of my shoulders. But still, it's true! I'm having a love affair with Hostess cupcakes! It doesn't help that whenever I come home my mom has a freezer full of Hostess products waiting for me. It also doesn't help that the freezer is feet away from my bedroom door. They call my name, and despite my best efforts to resist the siren's song, I can't help but give in.

Despite doubling my freshman 500 whenever I come home, the best part about being here and away from there is not savoring the goodness of fluffy white cream or crumbling rich chocolaty cake within my mouth. Nope. Although cupcakes are great (and I'll probably eat a box over the next few days), the cream filling of my Hostess cupcake does not come in a box or from a store. The best cream filling is being home. It's a tricky recipe to make, but it's the most delicious dessert I've eaten in a long time.

How do you make this cream filling? Just click your heels together and it will appear. There's nothing like a Hostess cupcake, and there is nothing like being home.

Where's the cream filling? Now that's the stuff! Hostess.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady