headset hair

Me after taking my very first ever professional phone call:


(Maybe I am exaggerating a little with the brown bag - I honestly and truly did not begin hyperventilating at work today). BUT during my very first call ever, my headset didn't work, leaving a very confused man on the other end of the line. For some odd reason, he hung on for a VERY long time (if I were him, I would have just called back later, thus procrastinating having to talk to people like me for even longer). As he shouted hello, my neighbor and I switched headsets, only to have mine get stuck in my hair. Can you say flustered? I finally started laughing so hard that when I got untangled I couldn't speak, so she kindly took the call from me. I would have had her take calls twothreefourandfive, but alas, those were all mine. But I survived, with my hair being the only real casualty of the day.

So, bring on the advice seeking masses! This little monkey has got this phone business in the bag!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady