d.i. stole my blankie
Fact: Doubling the amount of sleep I get each night results in weird dreams.
Fact: The above phenomenon also results in me remembering my dreams.
Fact: My dreams are ALWAYS based on some sort of real-life occurrence, even if it is a crazy random happenstance.
Fact: My sheets and blankie were left behind in P-town (by accident).
Dream: Said sheets and blankie were left in the D.I. parking lot and were taken hostage by the D.I. workers.
Fact: I woke up sweating pins and needles.
Dream: The D.I. workers wouldn't tell me where my blankie was.
Fact: D.I. scares me.
Dream: They told me they had either burned it, sold it, or were giving it to "a greater cause."
Fact: I am the greatest cause my blankie has ever had.
Dream: I searched the store for it and even went behind the doors that say, "Employees Only."
Fact: I've always wanted to go behind those doors.
Dream: I got stuck in D.I.'s laundry room.
Fact: I don't know if D.I. even sanitizes there merchandise.
Dream: There was an epic battle on the conveyor belts to the washers/dryers/sanitation machines.
Fact: And I don't even know if conveyor belts are used in laundromats.
Dream: I fought with a mop.
Fact: I am a mop-wielding fiend.
Dream: I saved my blankie from the D.I.
Fact: My blankie was returned to me by amazing friends (Hi Eliza! Hi Heather!).
Fact: I plan to sleep with my blankie tonight.
Fact: I will sleep even better tonight and could even triple the amount of sleep I receive at school.
Fact: There will undoubtedly be many more dreams to come.
Fact: The above phenomenon also results in me remembering my dreams.
Fact: My dreams are ALWAYS based on some sort of real-life occurrence, even if it is a crazy random happenstance.
Fact: My sheets and blankie were left behind in P-town (by accident).
Dream: Said sheets and blankie were left in the D.I. parking lot and were taken hostage by the D.I. workers.
Fact: I woke up sweating pins and needles.
Dream: The D.I. workers wouldn't tell me where my blankie was.
Fact: D.I. scares me.
Dream: They told me they had either burned it, sold it, or were giving it to "a greater cause."
Fact: I am the greatest cause my blankie has ever had.
Dream: I searched the store for it and even went behind the doors that say, "Employees Only."
Fact: I've always wanted to go behind those doors.
Dream: I got stuck in D.I.'s laundry room.
Fact: I don't know if D.I. even sanitizes there merchandise.
Dream: There was an epic battle on the conveyor belts to the washers/dryers/sanitation machines.
Fact: And I don't even know if conveyor belts are used in laundromats.
Dream: I fought with a mop.
Fact: I am a mop-wielding fiend.
Dream: I saved my blankie from the D.I.
Fact: My blankie was returned to me by amazing friends (Hi Eliza! Hi Heather!).
Fact: I plan to sleep with my blankie tonight.
Fact: I will sleep even better tonight and could even triple the amount of sleep I receive at school.
Fact: There will undoubtedly be many more dreams to come.
Comments
Post a Comment