mustached and dangerous
Yesterday's prediction proved true.
Last night's episode involved my mustached boss as a secret agent for the U.S. government who was trying to catch everyone that was behind on their vaccines. Fortunately, I did not have to get stabbed by needles. Instead, I harbored the refugees who did. I also ran into a bunch of friends from high school, had a clandestine meeting with my bestest friend, and dredged up a lot of memories. For some reason, I woke up smiling.
I think that's a good thing.
Last night's episode involved my mustached boss as a secret agent for the U.S. government who was trying to catch everyone that was behind on their vaccines. Fortunately, I did not have to get stabbed by needles. Instead, I harbored the refugees who did. I also ran into a bunch of friends from high school, had a clandestine meeting with my bestest friend, and dredged up a lot of memories. For some reason, I woke up smiling.
I think that's a good thing.
Comments
Post a Comment