frozen gold
David bought me gold. And I ate it. And I am happy.
And now I will return to my dear Erwin and that lovely concept called Constitutional Law.
[Final aside: two years ago from today I was flying on a plane to England. I'm thinking I might share journal excerpts from my study abroad over the next two months (mostly because I am nostalgic, but also because it was so fantastic that I want to share my happy memories of being a hobnobbing ninja).]
And now I will return to my dear Erwin and that lovely concept called Constitutional Law.
[Final aside: two years ago from today I was flying on a plane to England. I'm thinking I might share journal excerpts from my study abroad over the next two months (mostly because I am nostalgic, but also because it was so fantastic that I want to share my happy memories of being a hobnobbing ninja).]

Finally! We've been waiting for him to buy you one since last summer!
ReplyDeleteWait... you're going to have to refresh my memory. I vaguely remember that David was supposed to by me Magnum bars, but why was that?
Delete