...I forget I have a blog and that I really should be writing about life more frequently and that toenails need to be trimmed (gnome toenails to be more specific) and that finals are coming up (but who am I kidding? No one has forgotten that) and that banana bread tastes delicious (especially if it has chocolate swirls!) and that the sky is blue (since law school turned everything grey) and that outside looks so pretty and that children play with bubbles and that I was once a kid and climbed trees and that even after that I used to have the energy to run and run and run and still breathe and talk and laugh all at the same time and that outside looks so nice and inviting and enticing and that the green grass looks rather seducing (in a clean sort of way) and that summer sounds so lovely even though I know I won't get tan under fluorescent lights and that puppies are so wonderful and that Jack Russells make me want to bounce and be lively and that I miss reading books and studying words of the happy kind (or if they aren't happy, those that are still able to create beauty in the midst of tragedy) and that I am still an English major at heart and that I like writing (even though I've gotten really rusty at it) and that I am or have lost my mind and that I really should be studying instead of rambling on and on about all of the things I am half-thinking about while trying to ignore the gnawing feeling in the back of my mind that holy cow! I am not prepared and that doom is nigh upon impending (which now that I think about it, what is pre-impending? Impending impending?) and that sometimes things just don't (and probably won't) ever make sense.
 |
| I'm really not that panicky yet. I just really liked this poster. |
Outside is rather alluring...it's probably good that it's so stinkin' cold here in Provo—otherwise I would be outside procrastinating rather than inside procrastinating. :) Good luck on law finals!
ReplyDeleteI think outside procrastinating is more worthwhile than inside procrastinating any day (unless of course you beat your Minesweeper high score - then inside procrastinating isn't so bad :)). Good luck with your finals, too!
Delete