pooping thoughts
In browsing news sites yesterday, I found this:
At first I thought my eyes were deceiving me, but no, my initial hypothesis was correct. This, my dear friends, is inflatable poop. And you can bounce on it in China. For some odd reason, the thought of bouncing on inflatable poop brings me great joy (as does the thought of an inflatable poop water slide (on second thought, don't think about that - the thoughts are endlessly disgusting)).
On a fresher note, it has been a party studying for constitutional law (no really, it has. Chemerinsky (the explanatory book on the U.S. Constitution) has been a great playmate (although I am sure that the great Erwin himself would be pretty great to hang out with, too, seeing as he is quite brilliant (you can check out his article about giving Miranda rights to the Boston Marathon Bomber here. It's a healthy reminder that the Constitution is the supreme law of the land for everyone and shouldn't be set aside by law enforcement or by popular demand for the administration of quick justice (but I'll let you read what Erwin says since he is much more eloquent than I am (especially since he compares the Constitution to a deck chair. I happen to like that))))). David finishes with his finals today (lucky dog) and has been telling everyone that he is going to sit quietly in the corner until I finish with my finals next Friday. Really, he should probably be helping me keep my use of parentheses under control, seeing as I kind of go crazy with my inter-sentence thoughts.
And with that, I will stop thinking about bouncing on poop and will resume studying the Constitution and its awesomeness (after all, a document as powerful and as great as the Constitution really doesn't deserve to be associated with poop (even if it is inflatable)).
At first I thought my eyes were deceiving me, but no, my initial hypothesis was correct. This, my dear friends, is inflatable poop. And you can bounce on it in China. For some odd reason, the thought of bouncing on inflatable poop brings me great joy (as does the thought of an inflatable poop water slide (on second thought, don't think about that - the thoughts are endlessly disgusting)).
On a fresher note, it has been a party studying for constitutional law (no really, it has. Chemerinsky (the explanatory book on the U.S. Constitution) has been a great playmate (although I am sure that the great Erwin himself would be pretty great to hang out with, too, seeing as he is quite brilliant (you can check out his article about giving Miranda rights to the Boston Marathon Bomber here. It's a healthy reminder that the Constitution is the supreme law of the land for everyone and shouldn't be set aside by law enforcement or by popular demand for the administration of quick justice (but I'll let you read what Erwin says since he is much more eloquent than I am (especially since he compares the Constitution to a deck chair. I happen to like that))))). David finishes with his finals today (lucky dog) and has been telling everyone that he is going to sit quietly in the corner until I finish with my finals next Friday. Really, he should probably be helping me keep my use of parentheses under control, seeing as I kind of go crazy with my inter-sentence thoughts.
And with that, I will stop thinking about bouncing on poop and will resume studying the Constitution and its awesomeness (after all, a document as powerful and as great as the Constitution really doesn't deserve to be associated with poop (even if it is inflatable)).

Comments
Post a Comment