if you take a gnome to England...

If I ever were to write a children's book about gnomes, this is the third one I'd publish (the first one is entitled, Gno, David!, and the second one is called, There's a Gnome in my Home).  This story, however, was originally written to get future ninjas excited to travel to England this spring (if I could hide in their suitcase(s), I would).  It was also written to make me nostalgic and to help me procrastinate (which I will stop doing once I hit the "publish" button...).

Enjoy!  I figure you'd rather look at pictures of gnomes than hear me ramble on about substantive due process and attempted murder and all of those other tasty things.

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness! I loved this so much! And it was a good break from studying for finals. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady