aquifer
My chin has officially become the pus aquifer. If I were to drill a well into a particularly nasty ball of pus, I might be able to pump out enough staph to decimate China.
In all honesty, it hurts like the dickens. Imagine a zit the size of your pinkie finger, but it's so deep that you have to jut out your chin to see its yellowish color. It feels like my face is all tight, like plastic wrap that has been stretched over bone.
I could pop it, but I think my face would explode. I really don't want to have a hole on my chin or have it look like someones bum. I'm starting to wish my chin could defecate pus - it looks constipated.
Do you think if I eat prunes my chin will relieve itself? Because that sounds nice.
In all honesty, it hurts like the dickens. Imagine a zit the size of your pinkie finger, but it's so deep that you have to jut out your chin to see its yellowish color. It feels like my face is all tight, like plastic wrap that has been stretched over bone.
I could pop it, but I think my face would explode. I really don't want to have a hole on my chin or have it look like someones bum. I'm starting to wish my chin could defecate pus - it looks constipated.
Do you think if I eat prunes my chin will relieve itself? Because that sounds nice.
Comments
Post a Comment