when I grow up...
I want to be Sleeping Beauty. Besides sleeping for a hundred years (doesn't that sound like the most glorious nap ever?), I would have to be kissed to wake up. No one would complain when I got my beauty sleep; life would stop at a standstill just for me. And she was beautiful when she got up in the morning - I bet she didn't have a deep, nasty, unpoppable zit appear on her chin during the middle of the night. In fact, I don't think she ever had to deal with zits. Or whiskers, for that matter. And she had a prince who slayed the beast so he could kiss her to wake her up. Isn't that nice? (I think it's nice).
Yup, I think I'll grow up to be Sleeping Beauty.
Yup, I think I'll grow up to be Sleeping Beauty.
Comments
Post a Comment