unicorn poop goodness
Reese's Peanut Buttercups are definitely unicorn poop - honestly, where does something that good come from? A factory? A store? No, a unicorn definitely pooped it. But now I've found something that compares in deliciousness. Not only does it actually look like unicorn poop, but it is delicious enough to be the poop from 13 unicorns.
Cake balls. The name sounds hardly appealing, but just imagine chocolate cake mashed into chocolate frosting dipped into melted chocolate and mint chips. Oh the goodness and deliciousness and delightful happy feelings of it all!
So now I have a question: how would a unicorn poop all of that? Dance through a field of flowers and then poop? Sing in the rain with 18 other unicorns and poop out happiness?
And I'm getting carried away (I like typing the word 'poop'). But still, I must know? How does a unicorn poop it?
Cake balls. The name sounds hardly appealing, but just imagine chocolate cake mashed into chocolate frosting dipped into melted chocolate and mint chips. Oh the goodness and deliciousness and delightful happy feelings of it all!
So now I have a question: how would a unicorn poop all of that? Dance through a field of flowers and then poop? Sing in the rain with 18 other unicorns and poop out happiness?
And I'm getting carried away (I like typing the word 'poop'). But still, I must know? How does a unicorn poop it?
It poops it during a nice Sunday afternoon nap in the sun while listening to music and dreaming of frollicking, rainbows, and its unicorn sweetheart :)
ReplyDelete