the real zoo!!!

Thanks for the pictures, Mom! It's too bad the zoo I'm in doesn't have guys with amazing black facial hair. Sigh. Oh well. I don't make that attractive of a monkey myself, so I won't lose sleep over it.

Look at that monkey! He's so... he's so... he's so.... Let me put it this way: he's so hairy I can't see his jawline. Darn.


It's a baby! I like babies, especially big ones. It's a good thing elephants already look like they have stretch marks, otherwise things could look really interesting.


Fossa fossa fossa fossa: I like to move it move it!

[And for the record, I really am not attracted to hairy, black monkeys. At least, not enough to want to turn into a monkey. I just love them from a distance.]

[Edit: If hairy, black monkeys can sing, then maybe I'll change my mind.]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady