my roommate is pregnant and other news...
To debunk recent gossip:
My roommate is NOT pregnant, despite her cleverly concocted story. And yes, she is mischievous and hilarious and I wish I could keep as straight of face as hers (not that mine is crooked). It's a shame that liars have to burn because I almost wish I was as crazy as her. Le sigh. Someday after years of not shaving my legs I might be as funny as her (I doubt it. She, along with a lot of other people, thinks I'm disgusting. I guess my apparent lack of hygiene has also deducted points from my coolness factor).
I do not have antisocial disorder, or whatever the proper termiage is. I just have a gnome. We are friends. He gives awkward hugs. I like him more than I should. End of story.
I am feeling really random right now. Maybe it's because my neighbors are having a very loud and orange dance party outside of my apartment. Or maybe it's because I haven't eaten cheese since I last kissed a duck. Or maybe it's because I've never kissed a duck and I'm wondering how it would turn out...
I'll get back to you on that one.
My roommate is NOT pregnant, despite her cleverly concocted story. And yes, she is mischievous and hilarious and I wish I could keep as straight of face as hers (not that mine is crooked). It's a shame that liars have to burn because I almost wish I was as crazy as her. Le sigh. Someday after years of not shaving my legs I might be as funny as her (I doubt it. She, along with a lot of other people, thinks I'm disgusting. I guess my apparent lack of hygiene has also deducted points from my coolness factor).
I do not have antisocial disorder, or whatever the proper termiage is. I just have a gnome. We are friends. He gives awkward hugs. I like him more than I should. End of story.
I am feeling really random right now. Maybe it's because my neighbors are having a very loud and orange dance party outside of my apartment. Or maybe it's because I haven't eaten cheese since I last kissed a duck. Or maybe it's because I've never kissed a duck and I'm wondering how it would turn out...
I'll get back to you on that one.
Comments
Post a Comment