on madcow disease

"Reality is what you make of it." - Going Bovine

Despite all of the hallucinations and punk rock angels and crazy dwarfs and Viking Norse gods and gnomes (which were my favorite part, by the way) and bombs of destruction and stupid people and sadness, it was a good book. It made me think about life and people from a different angle. More than that, I was able to take a step backward from myself and think about how I live my life and what I do with the time I've been given. Do I live or do I merely exist? I'm not going to answer that, but I'd like to think I do more than just walk around, go to class, and do homework every day. I'd like to think that I make someone out there smile or make someone's day a little brighter in some way. I'd like to think that I am a cool person who does cool things.

So with that, I'd have to agree to the above statement. Reality is what you make of it, no matter what you decide to do.

As for me, I've decided to live (not that I was considering dying), to live and look forward and to be the best I can be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady