sigh

I thought about writing today to vent and vomit all of the words and thoughts that have been locked up in my mind over the past few days. There's anger and sadness and frustrations mixed in with funny jokes or ideas or laughter that need to be shared with someone else. I thought about writing today, and sighed. I'm too tired to write. I'm burned out, and I haven't really even truly started writing yet. And it kind of hurts. It's like an itch on the inside of me that needs to be scratched, only I can't get to it because my arms feel like lead and don't have the energy to scratch it, let along figure out how to scratch it.

I wish I could write. I wish I had the confidence to write or say my opinion without being overwhelmed by others. I wish I could throw off this tiredness and be myself. I wish I could listen to the words that come and are always there.

I wish, and sigh.

Maybe someday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady