dear me,

Can I just say that you rock? Well, you do! The way you work that paper shredder is just amazing - nothing stands a chance when you shove it between a bunch of tendon decimating blades. And the way you wear nylons all stinking day long even though your leg hairs are screaming for air? Man, you are a champion. Even when your worst nightmares come to visit and decide they want to party with you all week long, you manage to stick it to the man and tell them to get lost. Girl, you've got power!

What's even better is that you've survived this week. Granted, you have scars that will last a lifetime, but those are memories you will never want to forget. And those burns? Basically, it all boils down to the fact that you've got skill. Your crazy dreams are novels waiting to be written, your people skills are fantastic, and your middling interactions are above all the most successful thing you have done all week long (besides the universal greeting you sent to the world). What can I say? You are amazing!

I hope you have a completely wonderful night! You know, all that studying enhances your best features - basically, you are the best looking chick I've ever seen.

Love, yourself

P.S. Your sarcasm skills are astounding. I think I need to take a leaf out of your book - someday I want to grow up to be just like you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady