let's spork awful tests!
When I think of grossness, I typically think of the time when I drank milk after Nathan farted in it. Today, however, grossness reached a horrible new level.
Yes, my dear friends, my new monster is entitled, "Monsieur LSAT" (pronounced le-Sat).
He is a beast and is almost as abusive as Willy the Wickersham brother (not to mention Nathan). Not only does he turn my mind into a slobbery noodle, but he makes me think silly things. For example, when presented with a puzzle concerning fruit stands and their flies, I found myself dwelling on the image of sporking the fruit then sticking it in his face, a daydream which caused me to lose valuable time that should have been spent solving the problem of where to put the tangerines if the kiwis and pears couldn't sit next to each other. Even more silly were the questions he asked me concerning the arguments about global warming and lottery tickets. Do I care? About as much as a sporked turkey!
In all honesty, I shouldn't be complaining. This was merely my first encounter with M. LSAT. Not only was it free (yes, I prostituted my mind with him for nothing), but it was diagnostic (which basically means I sold my soul to him for nothing just so I could learn about all of my logical deficiencies. Marvelous). But because I infiltrated his world, I now know his dirty little secrets. It may be difficult to emerge alive, but I shall prevail! Endurance is the key with this fellow! I shall study to outwit, out-logic, outsmart, and out-think this monster! And will I be victorious? Oh, yes. You better believe it.
(Note: I think it's neat that writing in italics makes it seem like I am dead serious. Do not be fooled. I am. If I were a member of the mafia, I think I would speak in italics all the time.)
Yes, my dear friends, my new monster is entitled, "Monsieur LSAT" (pronounced le-Sat).
He is a beast and is almost as abusive as Willy the Wickersham brother (not to mention Nathan). Not only does he turn my mind into a slobbery noodle, but he makes me think silly things. For example, when presented with a puzzle concerning fruit stands and their flies, I found myself dwelling on the image of sporking the fruit then sticking it in his face, a daydream which caused me to lose valuable time that should have been spent solving the problem of where to put the tangerines if the kiwis and pears couldn't sit next to each other. Even more silly were the questions he asked me concerning the arguments about global warming and lottery tickets. Do I care? About as much as a sporked turkey!
In all honesty, I shouldn't be complaining. This was merely my first encounter with M. LSAT. Not only was it free (yes, I prostituted my mind with him for nothing), but it was diagnostic (which basically means I sold my soul to him for nothing just so I could learn about all of my logical deficiencies. Marvelous). But because I infiltrated his world, I now know his dirty little secrets. It may be difficult to emerge alive, but I shall prevail! Endurance is the key with this fellow! I shall study to outwit, out-logic, outsmart, and out-think this monster! And will I be victorious? Oh, yes. You better believe it.
(Note: I think it's neat that writing in italics makes it seem like I am dead serious. Do not be fooled. I am. If I were a member of the mafia, I think I would speak in italics all the time.)
Pretty much love that last paragraph... I would too....
ReplyDeleteAnd just know... that I know... that if ANYONE one can conquer this silly test: you can ;)
Good luck Chica!