that bites...like a polar bear
In a state of delirium last night I signed up to take a (free!) LSAT practice test. Holy hannah! What was I thinking? Do I even know what questions are on LSAT? Kinda sorta, not really... Do I even want to be thinking about the LSAT? About as much as I want to think about my next door neighbor's imaginary poodle named Fluffers.
BUT. This is good. It's just a practice. I don't need to get myself worked up to levels of stomach crampage over this silly test. At least, not yet....
So, until Saturday, I'm going to do my best not to think about it. Instead I'll work on popping that zit that bites like a polar bear. And maybe do my homework. And serve Asians. And snuggle with Nathan.
Yup. This week hasn't been too bad. It only bites about as hard as a toothless seal. And that is something I can most definitely survive.
BUT. This is good. It's just a practice. I don't need to get myself worked up to levels of stomach crampage over this silly test. At least, not yet....
So, until Saturday, I'm going to do my best not to think about it. Instead I'll work on popping that zit that bites like a polar bear. And maybe do my homework. And serve Asians. And snuggle with Nathan.
Yup. This week hasn't been too bad. It only bites about as hard as a toothless seal. And that is something I can most definitely survive.
Comments
Post a Comment