:) :) :) :) :)
The above title is my face after a sleepless night (not from anxiety, but from happiness :) :) :)), a super long day at work in which I took a boatload of tuition payments (Dear student with the almost beard that I didn't turn away because I was happy, Please do not pay your entire tuition bill in $20 bills. Thanks, a still very happy Jessica), and an afternoon spent debating with Nathan (how many times have I told you Nathan? No more gnomies jumping on the bed!).
*Insert large smiles here!*
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I love hearing happiness in the voice of my best friend!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I love hearing happiness in the voice of my best friend!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I want to hear about this!
ReplyDelete:)!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete