relational constipation and the laxatives of love

The newest addition to me and Eliza's library of yet-to-be-written books. This one is going to be a best-seller for sure. We'll top the NYT's non-fiction list and earn the honor of chatting with Oprah. Not only that, but millions will thank us for our unique and helpful relationship insights.

Here's a couple of our chapter headings (these are working titles that are subject to change):
  1. Relational Constipation: An Introduction
  2. Detoxing Destruction's Digestion
  3. Vomiting Vanity
  4. Healing Hate's Hemorrhoids
  5. Understanding the Ugliness of Ulcers
  6. The Enemies of Enemas
  7. The Fiber of Friendship
  8. The Laxatives of Love
Unique book jackets complete with plot summary coming soon!

Comments

  1. hahaha! I LOVE THIS!!! Or maybe I just love our brilliance (or more appropriately our ridiculousness). Either way, there is a lot of love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll buy it in a heart beat. Would you guys sign it for me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course! I'll even add a personalized message, just for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady