stick me with a spork and glue me to my coat

I got stuck in my coat again today.

It's a simple problem really. Coat lining gets stuck in zipper. Zipper gets stuck in action. Action gets stuck by me. I get stuck in coat. As exciting as this sounds, there is nothing worse than being stuck in a giant green blob that resembles a frozen pea.

Luckily I could put my arms down.

Fortunately for me, my brute strength was able to free myself from my hellish green prison (trust me, it was getting hot in there). Of course, my zipper didn't fare to well, but that was just a minor casualty.

*Cue Taps to mourn the loss of one zipper tooth*

Despite my daily excitement and my escape from my coat of doom, I find that I am still green. Green with an envy that can only be assuaged by one simple remedy.

I want a coat with buttons (a green pea coat, please).

Comments

  1. I thought you detested buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! But I'll make an exception when flesh-eating zippers are involved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snaps is where its at! ;)

    ...
    But a green pea coat sounds really cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady