conferenced

My time is rather limited today (too much of it was spent waiting at stop lights and for grocery store checkers and open bathroom stalls), so this post will be short and sweet. But I will say that this weekend was idyllic. If I could spend every weekend snuggled up with my dog and my Dave and then watch my family toss a disc in a park, I would be forever content.

I will also say that this was one of my favorite General Conference addresses. Watch it. Read it (when it comes out on lds.org, that is). Learn it. (As a side note, David thinks the reason I like this talk is because Elder Oaks and I are kindred lawyer spirits. While that may be true, it's still a wonderful reminder to play nice and fair.)

Enjoy the rest of your Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady