the most wonderful time of the year

No, I'm not referring to holiday that occurs in two and a half months (eek! Where did 2014 go?) or the stores that are already displaying Christmas decorations (Um, excuse me? But it was still September a few days ago. Just because the month ends in "brr" doesn't mean that we have to haul out the holly).

And actually my title is a misnomer, as this event happens twice every year. Unlike Christmas, it's biannual (unless you go to those places that celebrate Christmas in July, which makes me all sorts of confused).

Anyways. David and I are super excited for General Conference this weekend. We look forward to hearing living prophets instruct, inspire, and instigate us into being better. Every October and April, the speakers in General Conference give us answers to many of our questions (both big and small). David and I are excited to listen, watch, and learn from them. Huzzah for living prophets on the earth!
Happy weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady