consolation

Sometimes I wonder why Hamlet didn't have any friends. Just think of all the people who tried to console him: his girlfriend, his best friend, his evil uncle, his incestuous mother, a skull... it sounds like he had a fantastic support group. Even me and my buds tried to help him out one day (and it was quite the experience, let me tell you).

After considering these and other things (including his epic lines, epic melancholy, and epic death), I usually don't wonder for too long - after all, if you tell someone that they probably ought to consider nunning themselves, it's bound to cause problems (not that I have ANY experience whatsoever with scaring people off with convents or nunneries. Who would say a thing like that at the zoo in order to scare off a herd of creepers? Certainly not me...).

On second thought... maybe Hamlet and I should be friends. I just hope he's the type of guy that likes garden gnomes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dean's list

convos with a prego lady

new happenings (as experienced by me)