horrible days
Why is it that the most horrible of days always end with the most humbling of scenes?

Note: I took this picture near the end of one of the longest hikes of my life (i.e. the moors - they seriously are a bursa killing death march). Something about the lone sheep on the hill in the sunlight is comforting to me - I think it reminds me that no matter how difficult the day may be, the Son is always shining his light, looking out for the one.
Note: I took this picture near the end of one of the longest hikes of my life (i.e. the moors - they seriously are a bursa killing death march). Something about the lone sheep on the hill in the sunlight is comforting to me - I think it reminds me that no matter how difficult the day may be, the Son is always shining his light, looking out for the one.
Comments
Post a Comment