an explanation
to the unfortunate reader that has been bombarded with a plethora of one-pictured posts as of late:
I apologize if my blog is all about England, but to tell the truth, that's about all I want to write about at the moment. Not that I still really know what to say about it. It all happened so fast and now I am home and it's a month later and I still don't know what's really going on with life (time should slow down. Actually, it should speed up. On second thought, it should just do both). So, here I am, attempting to satisfy my wanderlust through blogging. I don't know how successful I am, but it helps just a little bit (especially on a day that should be a Magnum Monday but isn't because I don't have Magnum Bars).
So, um...that's it, I guess (aside from this picture of me and Eustace. We definitely rocked the Houses of Parliament, that is for sure).
Huzzah for England!
I apologize if my blog is all about England, but to tell the truth, that's about all I want to write about at the moment. Not that I still really know what to say about it. It all happened so fast and now I am home and it's a month later and I still don't know what's really going on with life (time should slow down. Actually, it should speed up. On second thought, it should just do both). So, here I am, attempting to satisfy my wanderlust through blogging. I don't know how successful I am, but it helps just a little bit (especially on a day that should be a Magnum Monday but isn't because I don't have Magnum Bars).
So, um...that's it, I guess (aside from this picture of me and Eustace. We definitely rocked the Houses of Parliament, that is for sure).
Huzzah for England!
Comments
Post a Comment