blankity blank blank

I had a bunch of things I wanted to share from this weekend . . . but as soon as I sat down to write, my mind went blank. Good things happened, I promise. I'm sure they'll come back to me eventually.

In any case, today is my last first day of school (for now . . . The dreamer in me would love to get an MFA in Creative Writing, but methinks I will have to wait until I have more gray hairs before David will let me do so (we paid off my law school student loans last week, and I don't think either of us are eager to take on more school debt anytime soon)).

To be honest, even though I haven't been to classes for four months, it doesn't feel like I've really stopped being in school. Law review does that to a person. But huzzah for being a 3L and starting the beginning of the end! Even though at times I have felt like filling the air with a bunch of blankity blanks, in looking back, this roller coaster ride has (mostly) been worth it. I'm sure that with time and distance, my appreciation for law school will increase. But for now, with the light looming closer at the end of the tunnel, I believe I can safely (and finally) say I am grateful I came to law school.

And that's a wrap. Time to learn about contract drafting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady