finding the car
This week David and I have been car shopping. Anxiety inducing? Yes much. Spending a lot of money or making what seem to be "big and important" purchases causes me to lose sleep. I'm not sure how we will buy a house without me getting ulcers.
Anyways. Despite the added stress from this week, I am very grateful for my dad who has taken the time to vet The Car we hope to buy (I'm calling it "The Car" because when I called my dad asking for his help last night, I told him we had found "The Car" and he laughed at me for my use of that phrase). Last night, he spent a bunch of time with me and David test driving The Car and examining its innards and outards and inbetweenards. While there are still some kinks we may need to work about before we buy The Car, David and I are grateful that my dad helped walk us through this process.
[And as a side note, if anyone wants a prune to drive, let me know. She's going up for sale soon (although my previous post about her many qualities and features may not help our cause. Here's to hoping she'll find a loving home).]
Anyways. Despite the added stress from this week, I am very grateful for my dad who has taken the time to vet The Car we hope to buy (I'm calling it "The Car" because when I called my dad asking for his help last night, I told him we had found "The Car" and he laughed at me for my use of that phrase). Last night, he spent a bunch of time with me and David test driving The Car and examining its innards and outards and inbetweenards. While there are still some kinks we may need to work about before we buy The Car, David and I are grateful that my dad helped walk us through this process.
[And as a side note, if anyone wants a prune to drive, let me know. She's going up for sale soon (although my previous post about her many qualities and features may not help our cause. Here's to hoping she'll find a loving home).]
Comments
Post a Comment