killing mo

If you shoot motivation (also known as Mo) with six straight college semesters/terms, a couple of crazy ideas, and a bunch of good things, you may or may not kill him. Once you kill Mo and go on a break, you will want to stick him in the freezer, otherwise he may or may not revive. If you forget to put Mo in the freezer, there isn't much you can do. Just sit back, do a jigsaw puzzle (or two or three or four or five), save Princess Peach, eat a bunch of cookies, and pray that Mo will wake up in time for you to abuse his services again. And if you have things to do while Mo is on his own brief vacation, tough luck. You will NOT (and I repeat NOT) have any incentive whatsoever to accomplish them, no matter how important they are.

*insert frantic panicking here*

Mo! I need you! Come back! Please! Don't make me sleep in any longer! Give me the incentive to make the most of my time! I don't want to be bored or useless or stupid or tired or lazy! I have things to do (good things, too!)! I promise!

*end of frantic panicking*


If Mo hears you, you are one lucky bugger. If not, it's your own fault. You've killed him. He's hibernating. And there is nothing (not even the thought of disappearing sand in an hourglass) that will entice him to wake up.

In short, Mo is dead. May he rest in peace until January 4.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady