answer
After days (nay, it's been weeks!) of anticipation, I am finally posting the answer to my previous post. Unfortunately, only two people participated (though I'm sure many others read the question, thought of an answer, and then decided it wasn't worth typing it up based on the fact that there was no guaranty of a prize. Alas. I suppose that's what happens when I offer some sort of camel (with boots) as a prize).
In any event, I do not need to round up a camel (with boots). The correct answer is "both of Albert and Betty" since they both have an interest (both current and future) in the property. Feel free to contest this with my law professor if you wish - I'm sure he would enjoy a rousing debate on the subject.
In any event, I do not need to round up a camel (with boots). The correct answer is "both of Albert and Betty" since they both have an interest (both current and future) in the property. Feel free to contest this with my law professor if you wish - I'm sure he would enjoy a rousing debate on the subject.
Comments
Post a Comment