good thing 13.5
Good Thing 13.5 = Take-in Chinese (as in David and I made it and ate it in the comfort of our pajamas). The best part was not the pajamas, but the cream cheese wantons (kudos to my hobnobbing friend Lauren and her cooking blog, "Dining with Dinosaurs" (the cream cheese wantons sans crab are for herbivore critters)), which David ate nearly half of (sometimes I forget that men are supposed to eat a lot). I'm now starting to wish I had made the avocado spring rolls, but alas, those will have to wait for another take-in night.
As far as other good things for the day, Nyquil is amazing except for the fact that it gives me really weird dreams (as in I was an invitee to Downtown Abbey. I think I was a guest of the servants because Lady Grantham wouldn't let me sleep in a regular guest bedroom. Not only that, but she gave me orders of what to clean. When I asked her whether I would have time to practice the piano, she seemed taken aback (I'm guessing servants don't have time to practice the piano). Anyways, it was rather odd. The whole scenario reminded me of discussions I had in my Bronte Family class in which we talked about in-between-class people like governesses who don't really fit in well anywhere in society (they usually come from respectable families but are forced to work. They aren't servants, but they aren't gentry either)). Maybe I was a governess in my dream? In any case, I'm excited to watch Downtown Abbey this week (huzzah for the American premier of Season 3!)).

Comments
Post a Comment