good thing 13.2

Letter from my brother!  Letter from my brother!  Lemme say it one more time:

LETTER FROM MY BROTHER!!!

I'm just a little excited (mostly because this is the first letter I have personally received from Jacob while he has been in the MTC (and he's been there for quite some time)).

I'm also excited because it is laced with scripture references, some of which I do not understand in the given context (hopefully that is not an indication of my current spiritual temperature).  Regardless, this one is my favorite:
"I heard Jennie won Carcazone (a board game) since I've been gone.  You'll have to watch out for her now until I get back and can humble her (Alma 44:13-14)."
This one also made me smile:
"Med karlek (With love), Aldste (Elder) Anderson (Alma 46:26)"
Basically, today the mail was a good thing.  I love my brother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady